Thursday 4 June, 2009

Confusion over berth allotment

I am right now travelling from Lucknow to Hajipur on board 2566 Bihar Sampark Kranti on 29 May 2009 [I am to go to Patna]. I had a WL ticket. I got it confirmed on the 29 May [Coach-AB,Berth-37], only 3 hrs before the scheduled departure of the train. When I have finally boarded the train, to my surprise there was no berth-37 in the entire coach. Also, it is the last coach of the rake, after the SLR, so no inter-connection between the compartment and rest of the train.On asking the coach conductor, he's saying that nothing can be done and because that the train has departed, the TTE would only come in the next stop, which was Gorakhpur and which is scheduled to come in at 5AM in the morning.

I am travelling right besides the Lavatory the whole night.

What can I do now...???? Somebody Please advise....!!!!!

Nitin Shukla, Patna
30 may 2009

1 comment:

ghumakkad said...

you should have got it endorsed by the the TT... then you could have your money entirely back....

this is certainly a case of Customer Grievance ...you can get more compensation from Railways